The Secret Garden (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) (Barnes & Noble Classics)
Publisher: Barnes & Noble Classics
Written in English
- Juvenile Fiction / Classics,
- LITERATURE - LIT CLASSICS TRD PB,
- Juvenile Fiction,
- Children"s Books/All Ages,
- Literature - Classics / Criticism,
- People with disabilities,
- Children: Grades 3-4
|Contributions||Jill Muller (Introduction)|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||272|
- Clinical guide to care planning
- Perspectives on landscape
- Cognitive Functions
- Captain of Foot
- The books that Lincoln read
- Its about time, Max!
- Puertas a LA Comunicacion (Puertas)
- Journal of the House of Representatives at the first session of the fourth General Assembly of the state of Tennessee ... 
- A Room in the Attic (Princess , No 2)
- The Great Wake-Up Call
- Over prairie trails
- Concepts in social administration
- Controlling street-level drug trafficking
- End of Days
- A quiet life, and other poems
- 1997 excavations at Vindolanda
- The 2007-2012 Outlook for Ready-To-Eat Wheat-Based Breakfast Cereals in India
- Principles of measurement systems
- Wizard for a Day
- Serving students with special needs through inclusive education approaches
The Secret Garden (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) (Barnes & Noble Classics) by Frances Hodgson Burnett Download PDF EPUB FB2
The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett The Secret Garden is a children's novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett first published as a book inafter a version was published as an American magazine serial beginning in Set in England, it is one of Burnett's most popular novels and is considered a classic of English children's literature/5.
The Secret Garden, novel for children written by American author Frances Hodgson Burnett and published in book form in The pastoral story of self-healing through nature and companionship became a classic of children’s literature and is considered to be among Burnett’s best work.
The Secret Garden Mass Market Paperback – July 1, #N#Frances Hodgson Burnett (Author) › Visit Amazon's Frances Hodgson Burnett Page. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. See search results for this author. Are you an author.
Learn about Author Central. Frances Hodgson Burnett (Author), Sandra M. Gilbert (Afterword)/5(K). Frances Hodgson Burnett (Novem – Octo ) was an English playwright and author. She is best known for her children's stories, in particular The Secret Garden (published in ), A Little Princess (published in ), and Little Lord Fauntleroy (published in ).
She was born in Cheetham, England and in emigrated to the United States, settling near Knoxville /5(K). Read this book now “The Secret Garden” A year-old orphan comes to live in a lonely house on the Yorkshire moors and discovers an invalid cousin and the mysteries of a locked garden.